You can count on us to assist you in the following areas:
System Architecture, Server Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Documentation
We can help architect system solutions starting with crafting documentation. That is the basis for all aspects of cloud computing and virtualization, including implementation, migration, backup and design work, including ongoing monitoring and support. With our help, you can:
- Save money and boost efficiency by allocating resources only when you need them
- Employ cost-effective disaster recovery solutions
- Build a flexible technology solution, thanks to our data center virtualization, public cloud, and private cloud technology
- Place the best technology management tools in your team’s hands
Businesses that heavily rely on both data and technology systems to get the job done won’t last long if they lose access to meet these challenges.We deliver innovative technologiesto meet your company’s growing dependencies on data and documents. Our solutions cover everything, from low-cost and easy-to-use backup solutions to advanced replication capabilities that support the most complex business continuity plans. With our services, you can:
- Implement effective data protection and recovery solutions to natural disaster scenarios, such as earthquakes and floods, which might otherwise shut your business down
- Provide high availability for your critical systems
- Fulfill document retention requirements
Our team focuses on deterring and preventing data loss through many forms of attacks. We begin by establishing a root of trust in personnel and processes. From there, we come up with technical solutions and protection plans to meet the protection requirements of the system and organization.
Our engineers also take additional steps to secure your intellectual property (IP), products, and critical data from unauthorized exposure. You can count on us to:
- Determine your desired level of protection needed to secure vital information
- Create system security and program architectures
- Conduct trade studies to select and implement the proper security controls effectively
- Assist with proper testing to validate and verify the responsiveness of the security controls
- Apply updates (both software and firmware) to protect you from vulnerabilities.
When you turn to us for your IT infrastructure engineering or security systems engineering needs, we first perform a needs assessment to gain a thorough understanding of your company and operations. We believe that an expert evaluation is akey to getting your organization ready for the rapid changes in the global marketplace. On top of that, a needs evaluation enables us to isolate and document your IT infrastructure including security issues, concerns, vulnerabilities, and threats. We then use the results of the assessment to create a plan that satisfies the unique protections needed for your business.